Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The 7 Weird Things



The Rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog (I don't even know what this means)





* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



Weird Thing Number 1.

I almost NEVER use my dishwasher, maybe once a year, but that's only to make sure it's working. I just think it's faster to run some hot water and get it over with.



2. Bob and I and Lindsey and Rob were all born on Monday. Lindsey and Rob were both born on Monday, the 30th of the month, almost six years apart! FREAKY!



3. I LOVE to get mail. I get very antsy around mailman time. I'll go out to the box and check two or three times if I think I might have missed him - but that's only if I think nobody's at home in the hood because I wouldn't want them to know how desperate I am to get my mail. What a loser.



4. I have an extremely high instep.



5. Two men/boys that I once dated died from drowning.



6. As a child, I was known to give our animals some very weird names. We had a black Angus steer named Alberto VO-5, and another named The Reverend Mr. Black. We had sheep named Daddy Buck-Buck, 'Ol Crip, and Shorty Pants. And once, we had a little flock of Banties who were named Bonnie, Clyde, George, Odd Ogg, and Rigormortis. The neighbor's dog came over and ate Odd Ogg. That dog's name was Freckles.



7. I will watch Andy Griffith reruns over and over. My favorite episode is the one where Floyd and Barney are held captive by the three escaped lady convicts up at O'Malley's cabin. I only watch the black and white shows, not the ones in color, because the shows that are in color are lame-o.



That's seven. I don't know who to tag - so I'm tagging you again, Emma because you really need to update your blog. People are waiting.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are so stinkin' hilarious, Odd Ogg. I wish I was 1/4 as funny as you!

LoKo90 said...

What a HOOT!

ashley said...

hey! you should keep your rowdy neighbor over there on hickory hill under control! we had a high chase over here and arrested him for being under the influence!!!

Megan said...

I also get very excited about the mail, although I don't know why. Bills and junk mail aren't that thrilling. On Saturday though, my ears are perked for the muffler of the mail jeep. I'm out there before he gets around the corner.