Sunday, March 7, 2010


So, last Friday night, Bob and I were driving over to check out the ribs at Mr. Ed's Tavern in Topeka, and I was talking to my sister, Lori, on the phone. We swerved a little to avoid a possum in the road. We'd done the same thing just a few miles back in an effort to miss a raccoon. I told my sister that "the night was teeming with critter. There was critter on the highway." Wait.....


Critter on the highway

Critter on the front porch

Critter on the hallway


Love Shack Baabeeeeeee.


How we laughed and laughed.
That's all I've got this week. No, really. That's it. I subbed three days and began tutoring a homebound student., so I have been busy, but nothing exciting to share. How about a Jack Handey quote?
"I wish I would have a real tragic love affair and get so bummed out that I would quit my job and just become a bum for a few years, because I was thinking about doing that anyway."
Jack Handey

No comments: