Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Things I like and will continue to stick with





By Big Lou


#5. My Nalgene water bottle


No. of years in my possession: 8

Do you know how many water bottles this thing has kept out of the landfill? Well, I don't either, but I promise you, it's a bunch.






#4 Maddie, The Amazing Barking Dog


No. of years in my possession: 11 1/2

A pain in the behind at times, and occasional dribbling on the floor in her declining years, but it's 'till death us do part










#3 My Etienne Aigner Luggage

No. of years in my possession: 13

So easy to spot on the baggage carousel. Still some good years ahead, I think. Probably shouldn't have them up on the bed, though (bed bugs!)








#2 - Bob


No. of years in my possession: almost 31


No dribbling on the floor yet; shows only slight signs of wear. Still low-maintenance and reasonably efficient.















#1 - The Toaster



No. of years in my possession: 47




Still toasting one perfect slice after another!









3 comments:

Lindsey said...

You're one loyal woman! Don't electrocute yourself with the frayed cord on that toaster.

Bob and LouAnne said...

Well, that would be a kick in the pants, wouldn't it!?

Erica said...

Glad you finally posted something and I thought it was very interesting, true, and humorous all at the same time. :)