Sunday, March 29, 2009


I was scheduled to fill in for a maternity leave beginning April 6th, but the teacher had her baby early and I started teaching 8th grade English last Tuesday. Also, we spent the weekend in Effingham and just got home an hour ago, which means I'll not be posting much of anything this week.

While we were home we took Maw-Maw and Aunt Kae to dinner and then to The Lettermen concert at the Rosebud Theatre. We also got to visit a little with Jeff, Conni, Lori, and Baleigh, and then Maw-Maw and I drove over to Altamont to see Aunt Marion in the nursing home, while Bob put up a new ceiling fan in her guest bedroom. Here are the Lettermen. We debated over how many of them were original members, and decided that surely, only the old guy could possibly have been around for the long haul. We were right.
The Lettermen were very generous about having their pictures taken with fans, but we forgot to take the camera so, the night will only live on in our memories.


Yup - The sun is shining and I'm just lying here on my belly, on top of this here pic-a-nic table, eatin' all these seeds. Take as many pictures as you want. I'm just as generous as The Lettermen.



No comments: