Monday, November 9, 2009


I'm not feeling very bloggy this week. I conked out last night watching the Cowboys and Eagles and didn't get anything posted. So, here's a mini-blog: I worked at the park department for Sally last week. Bob took the week off to work on the dining room. We decided to have our old kitchen cabinets refinished and will put on new counter tops. He started putting down the flooring and I'm almost done with the plaster. Here's a picture of Rob and Candace at the Detroit airport on Saturday getting ready to board a plane for Hawaii. Aloha Kiddos.



It's hard to whip anything up in my kitchen these days, so I have no exciting recipes to post for you. I did help the Gamma Xi girls make their cheeseballs yesterday at the middle school. We had five assembly lines going and I believe we made 3,300 of those tasty spheres in just over three hours. Um-mm. I was a weigher, which I think is the most interesting job because you try to get faster and better at it as you go along - gauging the weight of the cheese and trying to hit it right on the mark when you plunk it down on the scale. Here's a photo from workday. I'm not in it, because I always shy away from the paparazzi when wearing a hairnet. Also, I would love to share this cheeseball recipe with you all, but I cannot because it is top secret and I will have to take it with me to the grave.

1 comment:

ashley said...

love those cheeseballs! yum yum!